Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rise and Shine

My soul doth magnify the Lord and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my savior!  and This is the day that the Lord has made....are the songs I'm singing this morning.  
My soul is not happy about having to get up this morning, so tired!  First time I've had to get up instead of wake up in 2 weeks.  Ariel and Kaitlynn get to go to summer choir this morning at 9:00 for an hour, then Miranda is coming home with me to help and visit for a while.  Then I have to run out at 11:30 to a therapy appiontment in Arcata (20 minute drive both ways), Kierstynn is going out with a friend and their old teacher for thier birhtdays at 1:00.  So Miranda will baby-sit for me until I get home around 2:30.  
Dan is at work for the next 2 days, just left this morning.
Dan and I got to talk to the boys last night, it was so nice to hear their voices!  Miss those boys, but glad they are having a good time.  They played softball last night with Jake and his team, and won.  Daniel say's they always win.  Anyhow, hoping to get the camera set up on the computer this afternoon or evening if I can so we can start skyping them.  Haven't seen their faces in 1 1/2 weeks now.

Bless the Lord Oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment