Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's on the Market!

The sign went up today and the house got listed with MLS for the Realtors it'll be sometime tomorrow before the public will be able to access it on the MLS (MLS # 231738).  So sometime tomorrow you should be able to view pictures of our beautiful home.  So glad this part is over, now if we could just conjure up some showings and more importantly a buyer!  We are soooo worn out, Dan has been gone going on 8 days tomorrow, I am so ready for him to be home as are the girls, they cried Sunday night because they missed him and their brothers so much.  We got to have him home for a few hours last night which was very nice!  Did cleaning today, had the pest inspector show up unexpectedly at 8:30 this morning, with all the kids still sleeping.  I awoke at 8:00 because I heard my phone going off, I was wondering who was calling so got up to check it, it happened to be the Realtor calling to "remind me that the pest inspector was coming at 8:30 this morning", so it was a mad scramble to get showered before he got here and then I asked him to start outside first so it would give all the kids a chance to get up and going before he needed to be inside.  Braced for the bad news, it's an old house so you never know what they'll find.
Realized today that in all the hustle and bustle I nearly forgot about school, need to get school shopping ASAP, went to get Ariel shoes tonight but it was 8:05 and I forgot the mall closes at 8:00 so we missed it.
Need to get shoes and socks for Ariel and Kaitlynn and then all the girls will be ready (Kierstynn's is ordered just not here yet).  And I have to get Daniel to the Mall to shop because all he has is shoes so far, need to get Navy Dockers, White oxford shirts, belt and socks.
I am so ready for a vacation, but it might be a while before that happens.
The guys really enjoyed their backpacking trip, when I get a chance I will try to post pictures.  It is so beautiful up there.  And more importantly they all made it home safely without injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment