Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day of School Tomorrow!

Our first scheduled showing got cancelled today, of course we didn't find out till after.  But I really don't mind to much, love the house being so orderly and clean.  Of course it would've been nice to have it show, but I just had a feeling about it so I wasn't surprised.
Tomorrow is the first day of school!  Kaitlynn's first day of Kinder and she is so excited!  Ariel starts 2nd grade tomorrow, Kierstynn is in 8th grade (High School), Daniel is a Senior in High School also.  Can't wait to hear all about their first day when they get home tomorrow.  Looking forward to more one on one time with the 2 little ones during the mornings.  It is so much easier with just two at home, it'll be a bit strange at first but I'm looking forward to it.  It'll be 3 years from now before Bryanna goes so it'll just be the 2 of them for 3 years and then Steven and her will go in to school one year apart: :-(
I will post pictures of the girls, Daniel is leaving at 6:00 in the morning, so probably won't get any pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment