Friday, October 22, 2010

Our New Box (aka Crossfit Gym)

Come check out our new gym and give Crossfit a try!  

Every Saturday at 9:00 is a Free workout!

And...check out our website www.crossfiteureka.com
it's still under construction but keep watching it for more info and pictures.

We are really excited about our new endeavor with Nick and Meridith.  Any questions or interest?  Give us a call Dan 616-4425, Meridith 601-2310 or Nick 601-2309.

3 comments:

  1. Be careful......it's ADDICTING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you and Larry stopped in this morning. I showed up at the end and got to see everyone sweaty and worn out. Then, Dan and I did a work out and cleaned up a bit.
    I emailed you two great web sites for recipes, but I don't have your home email address so they went to the go address.
    Sheilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I LOVE your new business... the Crossfit is a new biz you're starting, right? I only read a bit of it, but went also to the www.crossfiteureka.com website.

    ReplyDelete